Saturday, December 1, 2012

Highlight: The Bunny Sweater

Photobucket

sweater from http://www.clothingloves.net/

A sweater with a rabbit wearing a sweater.... does it get any better?! I adore sweaters, and I especially love them when they have an interesting twist that makes them stand out from the rest. I also feel like sweaters are one of those things that I can't get enough of, and I am always on the hunt for the next perfect one.

 I would style this item with a winter beanie with a puffy ball at the end(for lack of better words...), skinny jeans and studded motorcycle boots for a casual day out. A good casual outfit with a touch of humor. :)

7 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cute sweater ! I LOVE rabbits.. OH I want one like this too ^^


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute sweater! Also, I was missing your posts so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a adorable looking sweater really like the bunny hehe
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute sweater ! I LOVE rabbits.. OH I want one like this too ^^ little black dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweater of a rabbit wearing a sweater, my life is now complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this sweater! It is so cute, and now I really want it :)

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete